Thursday, May 13, 2010

more pool fun

Since we got here the pool has been the #1 thing for Jamie to do. We've gotten some great play time lately with some other kids in the pool and now Jamie tells me he doesn't want to go swimming anymore! He says he's tired of his feet getting all scraped up (he's not careful when he jumps in and ends up scraping his feet against the bottom of the pool). But besides that, you tell that both the kids have been having a great time:










Abby likes to "clean" the concrete:



Jamie and Tulip
I only got a few videos of the kids playing together, but Sarah (Tulip's mom) got some great pictures that you can view over at her blog post here





3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow those kids are pretty fearless. too cool they can, jump and swim and aren't scared at all! I told Sydney her and Jamie couldn't jump in like that together and she said ok but she wanted her floaties so we'll see.

1950's Housewife said...

I love those videos:) Danny and Tulip loved watching them too:)

Pet said...

I want to be in sunny California too!!

Thanks for sharing your pics The kids are growing fast.