
I took the kids on a special field trip arranged thru the library to ride the Lorax trolley (Dr. Seuss), we all got to ride it for free and the kids got special goody bags to bring home with them. Tulip and Atley went too, so the kids had a great time.






On Mother's Day Chad made me breakfast and got me a mocha at Starbucks. Then we went shopping at a nearby mall in La Jolla. After we came home, I got to scrapbook for a bit while the kids (and Chad) took a nap, and to end the day Chad made me dinner too! We took these pictures out in the courtyard before the day was over.



And a few more pool pictures of Jamie doing his somersaults:

3 comments:
Too funny about the shoe. I hate it when Syd comes home from school and I realize she's been wearing her pants backwards all day.
Atley does the same thing with her shoes. One day she was wearing on of Tulip's flip flops and one of hers both on the wrong feet. kids are so crazy:)
i love those pics of you and the kids! i always forget to take pictures on mother's day!
and wow...jamie is getting super confident in the pool!
Post a Comment