This video was taken back at the hospital when Tristan was born. Chad is trying to convince Abby that her name is Abigail (why?, he says he calls her Abigail for "long"). I'm thinking that she thinks he's saying "Abby-girl", but I'm not sure.
Here's another older video, Jamie was practicing his jumping and Abby wanted to try too, but the stool was way too high for her, so I put a book on the ground for her to jump over and she was so proud!
Tristan's first moments
Fresh and new
Tristan and mommy
and another
big brother and sister
2 comments:
Maybe Abby and Jamie should start on the right side when they run to jump over things, lol. So I take it dad is taking a photo for me in that last one. Wish we would have got some videos when Mak was born.
that is so cool how you were able to capture tristan's first moments of life! how special! he is going to seem so big by the time you get back and i see him again :)
Post a Comment