Friday, August 20, 2010

Family zoo trip

With my sister here, the entire family went to the zoo for an outing. My dad and I decided that we'd be a dysfunctional family if there hadn't been any, well, um... issues for the whole day, but that's okay, I think we still had a nice time for most of the day with some good memories (at least for the kids)!

FERRY RIDE


Mr. Smiley?
Jamie's gold coin:


Depth of field a little too low here, oops (Jon is out of focus)!

Cutie pie!


ZOO

"Petting goats is so ho-hum"


Carousel:





Jamie loves his cousin!

Wow, I was surprised by this!

Another cutie pie!


The grizzly bears:


Abby and Sydney "wash" themselves with the condensation on the cups at Agua Verde:

3 comments:

Chad said...

nice photos. Good time.

Carrie said...

May I remind you everything is ho-hum when it is 50 degrees out including petting goats. The last video is cute I did not see them doing this.

bridget said...

It looks like you had fun- and Aqua verde- oh yum!!