First we went to a Halloween party at Jamie's school Tuesday evening. Then Abby had her preschool party Wednesday morning. Saturday evening was our Halloween carnival at Seaside. For that I wore my wig and Abby did not like it! She kept asking me to take it off but I told her I wasn't going to until after the party. By the end of the night she did warm up to it and told "I like your hair mom". Several people did not recognize me, or at least not at first. It was a lot of fun, it's been years since I've dressed up! Finally, on Halloween we went to dinner at my parents and the kids trick-or-treated around their block (which they totally loved this year!). Needless to say, I'm glad all the sugar highs are over!
SEASIDE CARNIVAL














1 comment:
All the pics r cute. Wish i could have seen them in their costumes
Post a Comment