Thursday, November 4, 2010

House

Many of you already know that we are selling our house and buying another. We are in the final stages now and the closing date is set for November 23rd! We're not moving far, just a few blocks away and I will post pictures as soon as I can (how about a video tour!). I just thought I'd share the pictures that I took for listing our house. I'm really going to miss this place but I'm also excited about the potential that the "new" one will have :)











Many of you already know that we are selling our house and buying another. We are in the final stages now and the closing date is set for November 23rd! We're not moving far, just a few blocks away and I will post pictures as soon as I can (how about a video tour!). I just thought I'd share the pictures that I took for listing our house. I'm really going to miss this place but I'm also excited about the potential that the "new" one will have :)

3 comments:

bridget said...

ooh, I am excited for the video tour!

Carrie said...

Can't wait to see the new house.

grandma debbie said...

I'm going to miss your little house, but looking forward to moving day.