Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Godzilla park take 2

Well, we were having one of those lazy Sundays, not really knowing what to do, when Jamie suggested that we go to Godzilla park again. And since Chad and Abby and Tristan had not been there yet, that's what we decided to do!

Tristan enjoyed playing on the playground too, and there was a little one that he went on as well.
Abby wore her crown all day. She was a bit intimidated by the huge playground seeing it was more like an obstacle course, but she warmed up to it and ended up doing quite well. And I will also say that there were several Japanese children that were very patient with her as she was often going slow and blocking others.
Jamie loved the zipline (and I did once too).

The view on our way back:

Here's what the roller slide is like. We brought cardboard to sit on this time and it was much better (and faster). I had Tristan riding on my lap.

Here's me on the zipline!

And if you're dying to see Abby in action here is a very short video of her coming off the godzilla slide (I didn't realize I had it on video mode).

2 comments:

JRL said...

"Good job Abby love your crown,"From Sydney

Uncle Jon said...

Heard Chad coming off the roller slide... do you seriously still have that cough!?