Thursday, March 3, 2011

sweet stuff

Our neighbor here at the apartment building was headed back to the states so he dropped off a few bags of groceries for us. I needed a distraction for Tristan so I let him dig through them for awhile....
What I didn't realize was that there was an open box of sugar cubes. And of all things in the two bags, Tristan managed to find it and consume several...
He was even somewhat choking on them a bit as I first started taking pictures because his mouth was SO full. But they dissolved quickly so there was no worry, except for maybe of his blood sugar level...
and I couldn't believe how fast he was stuffing them in his mouth...
you little piggy!

And a few more "sweet" photos for you:




4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I can only imagine the sugar high he was on after eating all that sugar. Your munchkins are so cute.

JRL said...

Can you imagine eating just straight sugar, yuk!

Carrie said...

Me again, dammit!

Sheila Mayden said...

I love the 'SUGAR" pics. He is a doll baby! I love seeing Japan though your pics! What a wonderful experience for your children.