Thursday, July 7, 2011

blake island

On our first warm day of the summer, we hopped on the boat and went out to meet my parents at Blake Island. It's so impossible to get a spot at Blake Island so it was good that they were already there so we could raft to them.

Tristan is proving to be a bit of a handful on the boat at this age. He wants to touch everything and climb everywhere and throw anything overboard.
Jamie is our steering helper.

I spend most of my time holding onto the handle of Tristan's lifejacket. Usually he doesn't even know that I'm holding onto him, or else he gets upset.


We took a hike while we were there:

And Abby collected some sand from the beach.
A shot from above.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I think this would be a fun day trip for us when we come. That first pic are you sure it wasn't Charlie 22 years ago? You look great too! I like your hair and the picture of Abby fishing is so surreal!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You sure are having fun during this summer:-)

Lovely photos of your lovely family.

Chad said...

I ended up having to carry Abby back from the hike. Just like the three headed monster that happened a few times in Japan...