Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jamie's art projects

I've saved several pictures from Jamie this past year. It's also interesting to see how much his writing and spelling have already improved. Here are a few of my favorites:

First of all, these are a few of his "maps" (plans). He wrote the plans on one side and then the picture on the other. Abby is apparently his side-kick in all these plans.

Map 1: "Our plan" Hide map: Let's hid wherever we can find and play tricks"

Map 2: "The gift map: Let's find a box and find another one and put it on top"






Map 3: "The spank map" Let's go wherever mom is and spank her and let's draw the map so let's do it her.


Map 4: "The throw map" Let's go wherever mom is and throw something at she. So let's get to it.





There was also a kick map but that was not as in good of shape as the others so I couldn't scan it. He made all these "maps" last fall.

Then there are the endless amount of superheros:

spiderman-
superman-

And may favorite, the drawings he makes for us.

To dad, love Jamie it says on the back:
To mom, Jamie and mom scrapbooking:
And another he made about him and gramma high-fivin':

2 comments:

Carrie said...

All very cute. I should scan in some of Syd's. I like the faces on his people

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very cute...and great keepsakes...you have to include some of these in your pages.