![]() |
| I saw Jamie on the couch playing with his guitar in costume and I just had to snap this photo! |
![]() |
| Before we headed out to trick-or-treat we got some pictures. |
![]() |
| I really like the lighting in front of our fence! |
![]() |
| Too cute!! |
![]() |
| Off in search of treats! |
![]() |
| Our little monster and his waggy tail. |
![]() |
| We lucked out and there was no rain while we were downtown :) |
![]() |
| But it was cold! |
![]() |
| Everytime Tristan got another piece of candy he took it out to show me! |









2 comments:
great time was had. Tristan's little growl everytime you asked him if he was a monster was very cute.
The skeleton playing his guitar freaked me out at first. Kenzie was almost Cinderella. T is too cute!
Post a Comment