All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
when I took them down there last weekend, they just wanted to be spun and spun. I was just about getting sick watching them get spun around to no end. Tristan stood up once and took one step and fell over.
Cute Kids!
I love all the action shots - they look so happy!!! :)
Looks like your new camera is working out pretty well for you. Love abby's skirt. Still need to make that one for syd!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
when I took them down there last weekend, they just wanted to be spun and spun. I was just about getting sick watching them get spun around to no end. Tristan stood up once and took one step and fell over.
Cute Kids!
I love all the action shots - they look so happy!!! :)
Looks like your new camera is working out pretty well for you. Love abby's skirt. Still need to make that one for syd!
Post a Comment