All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Friday, April 26, 2013
easter morning
The easter bunny always does a little hunt for the kids on easter morning. Jamie and Abby each had written clues (which always rhyme - I think that's something the easter bunny learned from my dad!). Tristan had picture clues. Tristan was so interested in the hunt for new clues that when he opened the dryer, he was confused why there were no more clues (as if having an easter basket is a normal thing to find in the dryer). Here are some pics and fun videos:
And then it was getting dressed up and off to church!
the following video is a playlist of 5 videos, it's just easier for me to share them this way
3 comments:
Great post. It is funny how the kids run around reading the clues.
So when you post that you try to make the clues rhyme what am I to tell Sydney when she reads it and asks if I made her clues rhyme???
Ok Tristan is so cute! I loved how he really got into it. Mak always just waits for Sydney to find hers.
Post a Comment