For our friday field trip this week we headed out to Kinugasa park where the first day of the cherry blossom festival was beginning. It was a long walk up the hill to the park. When we arrived they were doing a ceremony for the cherry blossom festival and they asked us to join in the dancing. Jamie and Misty (with Hailey) joined in and I grabbed a few quick photos (not wanting to offend anyone else). It was pretty neat. After a bit we went off in search of the playground in the same park. The kids played here for some time and then we headed back towards the train station in search of another playground that I had seen on google maps. It was a fairly short outing for a Friday trip, but since we were planning a very long trip on Saturday I didn't want to tire the kids out.
 |
| Some sort of line dancing! |
 |
| There were lots of wooden sculptures throughout the park |
 |
| The kids really enjoyed this extra large spiral net that they had to crawl through |
 |
| At the bottom you could stand up and look out |
 |
| Even Tristan went all the way through! |
 |
| They had a net bridge at the other part of the playground |
1 comment:
I like your sunshine shot! Did you try the circle net?
Post a Comment