All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Coronado playground
The playground on Coronado island is the best! Jamie played for so long and still didn't want to leave. Abby got to try her first time on the swings. The kids and I met Chad there after work last Friday and then we went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant (which wasn't that good), then walked around for awhile.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad to hear you're tryign the chinese food out for me so I don't have to. I love how Abby's feet are kicking like crazy she will problaly learn to walk early. (She totally stole Sydney's style though) And Jamie climbing playing all by himself and swinging onthe bar was prety impressive!
I wish I could watch the videos from my house, but dial-up won't let me. Jeff comes home and tells me about them though. I will have to try to remember to watch them when i'm at Seaside. Abby looks a little devious in the swing....I think she's gonna be a wild little thing. love the hair...beautiful.
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're tryign the chinese food out for me so I don't have to. I love how Abby's feet are kicking like crazy she will problaly learn to walk early. (She totally stole Sydney's style though) And Jamie climbing playing all by himself and swinging onthe bar was prety impressive!
I wish I could watch the videos from my house, but dial-up won't let me. Jeff comes home and tells me about them though. I will have to try to remember to watch them when i'm at Seaside. Abby looks a little devious in the swing....I think she's gonna be a wild little thing. love the hair...beautiful.
Post a Comment