All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
grandma and papa visit
It was pretty great having grandma and papa (with the boat) here for most of the week. I hardly had to change any diapers, I got to sleep-in almost every morning, Chad and I went out by ourselves, and the list goes on. But we did have a busy week going out and doing things so I haven't been able to keep up with the blog much. We went to Mission beach, the natural history museum, balboa park, the zoo, coronado island, and rode the trolley to old town, among other things. Here are pictures from the week...
...some of these pics are just to make the other grandma & papa jealous so they will come visit soon!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Im jealous! Guess I'll have to coem on Wednesday, he he! Can't wait to see you all and we will definately have to go to the beach and do lots of relaxing!
I had a great time. We enjoyed sharing a room with Jamie even though he woke us up a few times when he fell out of bed and landed on the floor with a thump.
3 comments:
Im jealous! Guess I'll have to coem on Wednesday, he he! Can't wait to see you all and we will definately have to go to the beach and do lots of relaxing!
I had a great time. We enjoyed sharing a room with Jamie even though he woke us up a few times when he fell out of bed and landed on the floor with a thump.
It is a bit funny when he does that... Last time I picked him up, I did not think that we was even awake...
Post a Comment