Okay, so ever since Jamie slipped in the tub (grandma was watching him, not me) and cut his chin open, he has totally been obsessed with bandaids. Spiderman bandaids, that is. He's even figured out how to open the bandaids up and put them on. I had to go buy him a new package once we ran out of the first one and we keep them on the bottom shelf of the medicine cabinet so he can reach them with his stool and just put one on whenever he feels like it. He usually puts it on his chin, since there is still a scar there, but one day he noticed that I had an ouwie on my leg (I had cut myself shaving) and he went to get a bandaid for me. He put it on my leg and I forgot about it so I walked around with a spiderman bandaid on for the rest of day.
right after the accident in the tub
after the butterfly bandages were put on
putting the bandaid on mommy's leg
2 comments:
Maybe if Mom would hav been paying attention instead of talking on the phone he wouldn't have gotten hurt. But then again we wouldn't have the Spiderman Bandaid infatuation!
I love that he says, "mama do it" at the beginning. That is my fav phrase of his. Sydney likes watching his movies now.
Post a Comment