Abby has always loved the water and bathtime. Now that she can sit up so well, I've been putting her in this bathseat and she seems to really like it. And when she's using it, her and Jamie can take a bath together (although here they're not).
Sitting in her bath seat, chewing on a toy-
Blue eyes-
Chewing on the washcloth...
...discovering that she can suck out the water (gross!).
This video is hilarious, I could not stop laughing while I was taking it. Abby could hear me the whole time so she kept looking around but couldn't see anything!
3 comments:
So Abby is really turning into a drama queen little Sydney. She does everything just like her. And by the way your mean...... poor Abby couldn't see!
These were good for a real laugh. Abby didn't seem to mind not seeing. you would think she would be crying, As for Anna, she seems to enjoy experimenting with her kids a little too much.
Are you re-enacting the Halloween Scene from ET? She'd probably be better cast as Drew Barrimore's character. She screams nicely! Great debut, though. Really!
Post a Comment