Thursday, August 2, 2007

Pat and Kristy are here!

Pat and Kristy flew in yesterday and we've already been having a great time! They'll be staying with us until Monday.

Out at Ocean Beach after the farmer's market:

Self-portraits:

The girls whooped the guys a**es at Cranium. (The girls are yellow in the middle, the guys are blue, back on the slow track in the blue section).

The winning question (Senator John Glenn was the first man to (D)orbit the earth):

6 comments:

Patso8 said...

I happen to know for a fact that Anna's camera had a different pic of the game board with the yellow and blue game pieces in opposite positions...I'm just sayin'

Patso8 said...

I happen to know for a fact that Anna's camera had a different pic of the game board with the yellow and blue game pieces in opposite positions...I'm just sayin'

Chad said...

Yes there is... I'm just sayin' too...

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Sore LOSERS???!!!

Anonymous said...

You have got to make a page about being a mother out of the pics of you and the kids it is really cute!