Monday, August 6, 2007

pool fun

Jamie has had so fun swimming with Pat and Kristy. Before they got here we bought him a swimmer suit at the Aquasphere outlet store and it helps him to stay afloat really well! I didn't think of it, but the first time Chad saw him in it he said "you're wearing trunks with that boy!". It actually looks really cute with trunks over it too, but I don't have any pictures of that yet. He only used it 3 times now and can almost swim by himself although he still gets scared. Maybe by the end of the summer we'll have ourselves a little fish. Abby loves the water too but it's a little hard for me to take pictures of her when I'm holding her in the water. Hopefully soon I'll get Chad to take some photos and a video. She just kicks and kicks, and flaps her arms. I want to get a little baby boat for her to sit in.

Note: I figured out that I was taking video at the lower resolution on my camera (15 frames per second instead of 30 fps). So switched it over to 30fps, which is what these videos are, but I have discovered that they look worse when uploaded to google video. So, I think I will go back to the 15fps because they still looked good, looked better on google video, and took up less space and less time to upload. So these videos will not look as good, but hopefully the next ones will.




Abby just watches in her stroller - we bought her a peapod tent like Eli so hopefully it will arrive soon.

Jamie peeks up while going around the edge of the pool.
Time to jump in-


Time to go in circles-


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie's well on his way to fish status!

Anonymous said...

Why isin't there a toilet sea t around his head????