Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sunday fun

On Sunday, August 12th, we went to church at Crossroads then headed to Imperial Beach for the afternoon. The beach was hardly crowded at all and we parked almost right next to it! Abby stayed in her tent or under the umbrella and did really good. Chad and I took turns boogie-boarding (I caught 20 waves!). An ice-cream truck showed up in the parking lot where we parked so I walked over and got an ice-cream bar and a Spiderman popsicle for Jamie.

Cool Sally glasses...


"top-sickle" face...




Later that day, the Seahawks played the San Diego Chargers, literally 2 miles down the road. If tickets hadn't been so darn expensive for a game that didn't even count, we might've gone. But anyways, we watched the game on t.v., Abby really enjoyed cheering for the Hawks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new page very cool. At first I thought I typed in the wrong address. Jamie is funny, he thinks he has to yell everything when he is excited. And that kid needs a haircut. Make mom sit on him while you cut when she's there. And what with Abby liking the Hawks? What a Daddy's girl.

Patso8 said...

What a smart girl more like it; she knows potential when she sees it.