Jamie finally got a haircut while my mom was here. She did practically have to sit on him (or at least hold him down). I'm not sure why he's so scared of it. I think what the worst part was for him was the hair all over him since I just had him in a diaper. I guess next time I'll try a drape or long sleeves!
Before...

After...
We're coming home!The kids and I have plane tickets. We're coming home Saturday October 6th. I'm so excited, although the bad news is that Chad is not scheduled to come home until November 5th. Hopefully it will go by fast, and the project will not be delayed.
5 comments:
Woo-Hoo!!! Im so glad that you are comming home... so sorry for chad though.
Jamie's hair looks great! Walter got a haircut yesterday too. Glad you have an early Oct date, but too bad it will be a whole month more for Chad.
Love the new doo, very cool! Can't wait till you get here. We will keep you nice and busy so you won't miss Chad too much. (U should buy a new car =))
Aww, he isn't a little beach bum anymore.... :(
OH man, I LOVED Jamie's surfer hair....oh well all good things come to an end....We are really happy you'll be home soon...We played games with the Adams the other night and talked about you guys, and we miss you! Hope you can fit it all in your home here.
Post a Comment