Saturday, September 29, 2007

oh my gosh - I'm 30!

First, here are some pics from a quick trip to the zoo we took a few weeks ago.


Jamie always thinks this picture is really funny. He starts laughing about from way far back, when you can hardly even see it. He says "be-bra top di-raff. Dat funny!"


And you read right, I am 30! I cannot believe it. We had a small birthday party for me while Chad's parents were here, more for Jamie's benefit than for mine. Of course, I let him blow out the candles.






Here are a few more miscellaneous photos:

One night I was scrapping and Jamie was hangin' out by me. Then I noticed he had put his little hammer in my tote next to mine. How cute!


These are some magnificent playdough fish that I made. The top one is Dory, and the bottom is Nemo's Dad. I would've made them the right colors, but alas, all the colors are mixed together now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your way of getting Jamie to like Nemo?

Patso8 said...

Happy Birthday Bananna.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are... now you really the old lady... ha, ha.... I will not be 30 of another 10 months...

Patso8 said...

wow that was low...I'll be 30 in a couple years.