All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Friday, September 21, 2007
play-place
Last week I took Jamie and Abby to the Science Center one day. We stayed mostly in this one room that they have for kids under 6, and the kids played for about 3 hours. I didn't know how to explain what the science center was to Jamie so I just called it the "play-place".
Outside by the fountain, where we ate lunch. Abby was happy to just play with the balls. The shopping center. Music! The miniature houses.
Jamie's musical abilities...
Abby fit in there?
The little houses...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like Jamie is trying to keep up with his Aunt Sara's musical talents!
2 comments:
Looks like Jamie is trying to keep up with his Aunt Sara's musical talents!
I love Abby in a headband. You have such a cute little family. My favorite is when , "Abby fit in there?"
Post a Comment