Thursday, September 27, 2007

this is life...an update

Here's our little puppy dog, who likes to crawl around with toys in her mouth.




Abby can crawl sooo fast, especially if it's in pursuit of me. And she's walking around the furniture and stuff alot. A few times she has let go without realizing it and stands there by herself for a moment or two. And for some reason, Abby really likes to go round in circles, especially on the kitchen floor. Here is a video I got of her doing this:


Abby and Jamie like to play together, but they also like to fight too. Oh, how early it starts! Here's a video of when I told Jamie to read Abby a story in the tent. Of course, Abby can't sit still so he ended up reading most of it to himself. I was impressed about how much of the book he remembered. I didn't want him to see me, so I filmed it thru the tent window. The book is MyOhMyOh Dinosaurs. Jamie says dinosaur as "at-tore".


And speaking of Abby not sitting still, I'm pretty sure that will probably be a big problem on the airplane. And speaking of flying home, I have moved my flight to October 17th. The task of taking care of the kids without Chad for that long seemed just too daunting. Even though he'll be working 12 hour shifts, it would be better for him to come home late, than not at all, since dinner and bedtime are usually the hardest part of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so funny. I can't wait for you to come home but I think you will be happier staying with Chad a little longer!

Anonymous said...

Can Jamie really read??? Why is Abby not allowed to touch him? Too Funny!

Kristy said...

WHAT!? I was looking forward to seeing you next week. Whateva?

I would stay too, though, if I was you.... Se you in a couple MORE weeks.