Saturday, September 15, 2007

The way Jamie sees it, week of 9/9


9/15
"Bye-bye nilk", just before he drinks his milk.

9/14
I hear something at 11pm so I go in the kids room and Jamie is standing there. I ask him what he wants and he says "cwa-claw"(washcloth). So a few minutes later I ask him why he needs a washcloth and he says something like "little boys nee' cwa-claw". I gave him one and put him back to bed but he didn't have any idea what I was talking about this morning.

9/13
"You go poop?" (me "no") "Juss go pee?" Said loudly in the lady's room at Oggi's restaurant, with others in the restroom as well.

9/12
"Tode(told) you, keep Abby in tade(shade)." When we were out in the sun, because I'm always trying to keep Abby in the shade.

9/11
"No to-jos, just res-raunt." (No trader joe's, just restaurant) Jamie said this when I told I'd take him out to lunch, because last week he wanted to eat in a restaurant while we were out at Mission Bay and we told him "no" and that we were getting dinner at Trader Joe's instead.

9/10
"Wook-it dada, dogs poop nin' nare (in there)." [Pointing at a grassy area in our complex]

9/9
"Wook-it (look-it) mama, 'moke (smoke [from BBQ])." [touches finger to cheek then holds it up] "psss - 'mokin' hot!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed these quotes. thanks dad

Jenne said...

That's hilarious. I love the last one...or...first one. With the sizzle. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be so good for your scrapbooking pages!