There are lots of reasons why I haven't blogged in so long:
1. I had to do the tax receipts for the church.
2. Maddie's death affected me more than I could've imagined, and still wonder how her dear parents can make it through (please keep them in your prayers).
3. My hard-drive filled up and couldn't fit anymore pictures, I then had to back-up everything and clear the hard-drive (at least enough to fit more pics).
4. I had to get ready to go to NY and London.
5. I went to NY and London.
6. I had terrible jet-lag followed by an illness.
7. Abby and Jamie have been sick.
But really, you probably all want to see NY and London pictures. I just finished downloading them to the computer and there are more than 1000! So it surely take a few days to wade through them and pick out the best, hopefully by the end of the week. For now, you will have to live with the christmas pics and videos that I never posted, and some from the beginning of January.
1 comment:
We will never see these pics...you still have to do your taxes and you forgot scrapbooking! Almost time for our retreat!
Post a Comment