Thursday, April 22, 2010

Balboa park science center

Well, the past two days have been stormy here in San Diego (shocking!), so I took the kids to the science museum at Balboa park (and apparently every other mom in the city had the same idea). Jamie and Grandpa walked around and saw most of the exhibits while I stayed with Abby in the kid zone (which is like a mini children's museum). Tristan happily slept the whole time in his stroller. It was very low light inside, but with my new lens I was able to get some decent shots without a flash!







Here you can see how windy it is...and how hard it is to get two kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time!






4 comments:

Carrie said...

Come on mom why would they want to look at the camera. Glad you love your new lens! I never use my flash anymore either! Love it!

grandma debbie said...

looks like you're having lots of fun, miss you guys. love XOXO

Chad said...

The first Jaime and Abby pic is great.

5 ibarras said...

WOW!! i can't believe you got those great pics inside without a flash! camera-envy right here!
btw...looks like you're having fun in SD...wish i was there too!! :-(