All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
I am so glad that I found your family blog on facebook. Thank you for giving me a peek into your new house...I am sure that you will be very happy here.xx
WOW!
Wow I love it. You should put a pull out bed in the family room so we can come and stay with you!!!!! And yes I agree the drapes kinds suck, lol!
Congrats- it is awesome Anna!! Great tour! LOVE your new place!!
WOWSA! Your new house is H-U-G-E! Congrats :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am so glad that I found your family blog on facebook. Thank you for giving me a peek into your new house...I am sure that you will be very happy here.
xx
WOW!
Wow I love it. You should put a pull out bed in the family room so we can come and stay with you!!!!! And yes I agree the drapes kinds suck, lol!
Congrats- it is awesome Anna!! Great tour! LOVE your new place!!
WOWSA! Your new house is H-U-G-E! Congrats :)
Post a Comment