All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
I love this girl
Even when she is not lovely. Even when she throws herself to the floor in a tantrum. Even when kicks and screams. Even when I have to bodily carry her to the car. Even when she does not listen until the umpteenth time. Even when she is completely and utterly irrational. Even then, I love her, and I would not give up being her mama, not for the whole world. Because deep down she is sweet, and kind to others, she has a loving and helpful disposition, and she really adores me, which means that even when I am not lovely and I get angry, she is quick to forgive me. And that is really lovely :)
4 comments:
Really love ur photos. Might steal ur writing for a scrap page!!
That last photo has me melting into a million pieces!
so cute and knows it...
so lovely, she reminds me of you!
Post a Comment