Wednesday, November 3, 2010

School

Jamie started Kindergarten this year. He is in the Spanish Immersion program and he loves it. We did not expect him to want to practice so much Spanish at home, but I almost have the entire Spanish alphabet song memorized just from listening to him. I did take 3 years of Spanish in school, and then I tutored Chad for 3 more when he took it, so I do know quite a few words. Sometimes Jamie will ask me to say a word and then tell me "you don't say it right", which basically means he does not like my english accent.


His first conference was last week and teacher had only praises for him. She says that he always has such a great attitude and I'm thinking "is this the same Jamie?". I'm glad to hear that he is at least putting a lot of effort into pleasing his teacher and doing a good job.





Abby is now in the 3-4 year old class at preschool. One of her best friends is in the class too so she really loves it. We just got her school portraits so I will have to post those soon.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sydney says, "I want to be a big kid too and go to school like Jamie."

grandma debbie said...

great pictures Anna, they grow up so fast.