With the wind chill it had to be near freezing temperatures, yet Tristan insisted on continuously ripping off his shoes and socks. We eventually had to put him in the ergo just to keep him from doing so.

On our way from the hotel.
View from the train of tokyo (part of it).

Jamie's already stole Chad's hat:
One of the differences between disneyland LA and tokyo is that Main St. is all under cover:
Am I the only one excited to be here?
Mr. excitement himself, come on, you just rode space mountain! (which he loved...)
My princess:
Abby and Tristan went on the carousel:


and we also did It's a Small World. No flash photography allowed so this was the best picture I got. For the holidays they had it all decorated with lights and they were singing Jingle Bells...in English.
Jamie wore my coat for awhile but I only had a sweatshirt so I had to take it back,
and him and I went on thunder mountain railroad.
He wore Tristan's hat for awhile:

And even though this isn't in focus, his smile is priceless:
until next time.
5 comments:
Good pictures Anna, looks like great fun. Love Mom
A good time was had by all most of the day.
Looks like alot of fun. I think Tristan needs to be a texas baby so he doesn't ever have to wear his shoes and socks.
Lol, I love the shot with everybody but you going "whatever, why are we here?" Priceless. Beautiful family.
That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment