If you sound out the words you can probably tell what he's saying but I'll translate:
To: Tristan, when it's your birthday that's the day that you were born and everyone else celebrates their birthday on the day they were born. And do you know what Tristan? You are the best brother in the world!!! From: Jamie.

The picture is of me holding Tristan and he is blowing out his candle and Abby and Jamie are sitting at the table too.

This is Abby's picture of her and then me standing next to a flower and then Jamie and Tristan and Daddy with her name and some random collection of letters.

Here's the birthday boy at breakfast:


After his nap we headed out to the park:


Abby got Tristan a gift at the 100 yen store and then we stopped by the french bakery and got this cake, they even wrote his name on it! The cake was SO good!




We had a few people over for dinner and dessert and all the kiddos had lots of fun :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tristan!! That is such a cute letter from Jamie-- he's doing great for only being in K! Wish we had been there to celebrate with you all.
He is so cute. I can't wait to see him!!!! Fun party wish we were there!!!
I love how the word Tristan on the cake looks like a kindergartener wrote it....they probably weren't use to writing in english, lol
Happy Birthday Baby Tristan! He was so cute poking at his birthday cake, Looks like you had a fun party. Jamie's letter was really special, and Abby's pictures are so cute. Miss you guys.
How am I supposed to send birthday goodies to Japan?!? Cuz I don't know how that works, he'll get it when you come home :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN!!!
Happy birthday Tristan. At least I was there for this first birthday (unlike Abby's).
Post a Comment