Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let's backup a little - Nov update

With so much to do in the last few months, I have a lot bloggy catching up to do:

Preschool portraits
I took Tristan to get his pictures taken too when they took school portraits at Abby's preschool. I ordered the package with the cd, so if anyone wants to get any of these printed, I can send you the full resolution photo.








Disney on ice
Abby and I dressed up fancy and went out to dinner and a show.










Tristan's first snow






With so much to do in the last few months, I have a lot bloggy catching up to do:

4 comments:

grandma debbie said...

Wow! nice pictures Anna.

Lynette Jacobs said...

You have beautiful children Anna. A lot of firsts for your son.

bridget said...

Love that face!! He is so stinkin cute!

Chad said...

The tristan photos are great. Thanks for posting.