Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yokohama part 2

I never thought that we wouldn't go back to Yokohama before we left Japan. I'm glad that we at least got to see it.

The kids wanted to go on some cheesy-super-expensive rides that lasted like 30 seconds but I said, mommy gets to pick today and so we went on a super-expensive ride that was at least really cool and lasted about 15 minutes - the giant ferris wheel.
First we got lunch and some treats.
Some views:


The rooftop of this building had some sort of strange hot tub that people were soaking their feet in - it was confusing.



We then walked along the waterfront.

It got dark and we decided to take a ferry ba


3 comments:

grandma debbie said...

wow! looks like a great time. I really like the new blog picture.

Lynette Jacobs said...

You really saw a lot while you were there...thank you for sharing it with us.

JRL said...

Looks like alot of fun. Sorry you never got to go back, maybe someday!