Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kalaloch family reunion

It was so nice to go back to Kalaloch this year. We hadn't been there since four years ago, and that time we were severely rained-out. We had no rain this time and both full days that we were there were warm and beautiful down on the beach. The kids had so much fun and I think the adults had a lot of fun too! I started running with my sister and I've been doing it ever since :)
Tristan and his trike.

Eatin breakfast!

Tristan did this.

Sassy 7-year old.

We drew Tristan roads with chalk.  He funny about not wanting to step on them.

The kids paint rocks and sticks.



So cute!

Uncle Jon buries Abby.

So sandy!

So much fun!

So pretty!

Another beautiful girl in the family :)

Look at these wise guys!

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning summer vacation photos...I can't believe how much your children have grown.

Grandma Debbie said...

We did have a great time!

Chad said...

It only rained for a few min the whole time we were there.

Chad said...

and it was a great trip, as far as kalaloch goes.

Carrie said...

It was such a blast and you got some really good pictures. So glad you started running with me. IT's fun having the same hobbies even if we are miles apart.

Send me the pics :)