All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Monday, May 14, 2007
a beach, a boy, a ball, and a bucket
This video might seem boring at first, but it really is fascinating to just watch what appears to be the mindless wanderings of a two-year old, you just wonder what's really going on his brain...
there's a boy on the move, a mover, a shaker...he has no need of purpose and strategy to get things done...he's a doer, not a thinker...I say Jamie for president.
4 comments:
It is not mindless...
Sorry, what appears to be mindless...(I changed the post)
which one is the mindless wandering two year old? the short one or the tall one?
there's a boy on the move, a mover, a shaker...he has no need of purpose and strategy to get things done...he's a doer, not a thinker...I say Jamie for president.
Post a Comment