Saturday, February 9, 2008

misc pictures

For some reason Jamie decided to try on Abby's leggings...



this pose is hilarious (don't worry he isn't normally like this)

Abby has been very fussy lately (turns out she has a UTI) so to ease my pain (and hers) I carried her around in this carrrier that Bridget gave me called a Sutami. It works well for older babies and you can also put them on your hip or on your back. I figured this might just be the last time she's carried in a carrier as she is very heavy so I went in the bathroom and took a picture. I managed to get the dishes done with her in it and she was quite amused to watch me do it.

Abby likes to ride the lion...

Stylin' in the hat Jennifer gave her for her birthday and also Jamie's scarf...


And in her down vest that Jennifer also gave her...

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Like uncle like Nephew. Jamie takes after Charlie in his wanting to wear his sisters clothing. Poor Abby! Hope she feels better soon she sure looks cute in this pics!

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH - I have been personally named on your blog!!!! The excitement is overwhelming :) Man those are cute kids... most especially with a fab stylist like myself, haaaaaaaaa! Lookin' good Stenwicks!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that that picture is not, I repeat, not hilarious no matter what his mother says....

Anonymous said...

and Jen, you must be hard at work, eh????

Jenne said...

Those pictures of Jamie made me seriously laugh! I love it. *And* despite being very sorry Abby got a UTI (Eve had one a few months back, so sad), I love any baby in a good carrier. :) Yay for babywearing!