Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas pj's

Well, I thought I should probably go back and revisit some Christmas photos before January slips away! On Dec 23rd, we took the kids out for dinner and then went to see the lights that they had setup downtown. When we got back, we let the kids open their Christmas pj's. I was going to give them the pj's on Christmas Eve but since they were already going to be opening presents at Grandma&Grandpa's, we let them open the gifts a day early. And they were super excited!

Okay, it's hard to make out but Abby & Chad are standing in front of Santa on his sleigh (did I forget to mention how cold it was!):
I had my flash on so you couldn't see the lights lit up on this shot:
I asked Chad why we didn't eat outside:
Some cute light scenes:


The kids were excited to open their first present of the season!

Abby got a nightgown and a scrunchy:
Trying it on:

Jamie got football pj's and slippers:
Cool dude!
little princess:
Brushin' those teeth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, my first comment came up from Deborah (I was having an identity problem)

Carrie said...

I can't believe what a white Christmas y'all had this year!

Chad said...

y'all? Have you lived in Texas a bit too long?

And dear, I was the one that asked why we did not eat outside. That was a fun walk around downtown, very quite. We were the only people in Boston's that night...

Anna said...

No, it was me, I can't believe you're taking credit for something I said!