Friday, January 9, 2009

December past

baking with the kids
The kids love helping me make cookies. In fact, if I don't want their help, I pretty much have to be alone in the house or they have to be napping, that is how much they adore it. They will drag chairs over to the mixer, they will point at their aprons, and they will beg. How could a mother not resist. And really, what type of mom would I be if I didn't let them lick the beaters either???






misc pictures (from breakfast one morning)



snow
I loved this picture that Chad took of Abby out in the first snow of the year.
The next day after than first snow we attempted to take a walk but it was so bitter cold that Abby and I only made it to the neighbors house! Jamie and Chad walked to the park and back while Abby and I went back inside!


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Quite sad considering your neighbors house is like 20 feet away! I so have to get Syd an apron! Where did you get Jamie's? And the pic of Abby in the snow she looks so BIG!

Jenne said...

Carrie, try Ross or TJ Maxx for good kid aprons (if you have such stores near you) that's where I got Eve's. Although, for Christmas her and I got matching mom and daughter ones from anthropologies--so adorable.

Smart girls, Anna! Israel and I chose to spend as little time in the snow as possible. I couldn't believe how cold it was!!

Kristy said...

It just looks like you weren't dressed for the bitter cold that surprised us all, and gave us great family memories too....!!