Tuesday, January 20, 2009

San Diego - week 2

We still have a few coughs and sniffles around here, but for the most part, we are feeling much better. I am so thankful that I did not get sick.

I took Jamie out for a photoshoot the other morning, here are some of my favorites:






and he also got a good one of me:



This last weekend our friends Kit and Bridget visited us. On Saturday we went to the zoo:





and on Sunday the guys watched football, drank beer, and the gals went shopping with a rental car. So we have no pictures of that but we did have a great time!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great photos. See how sharp they are when you take them in the sun!

Anonymous said...

Good to see Jamie is on the way to taking great photos as well.

tanna said...

I love the photos of Jamie! They are so handsome! Also, the one of you is Model Material... you are one HOT mama!