Thursday, January 22, 2009

The way Jamie sees it

Yesterday the kids and I went to Target and I let them each pick out a new toy. Jamie decided to get a punching bag (the kind that you just blow up ~$4). When I told him that it was something he could punch and kick, he was all for it. I got a video of him fighting with his "little boy" as he calls it.


And tonight, the kids and I watched the little mermaid together and as it was ending, Jamie announced:
"I hate this movie. I hate this movie because everyone is happy!!"
I could not help but laugh out loud..

Here's an archive of Jamie's past comments:

jan 09 (the day after I took Abby's bottles away):
the ba-bas went bye-bye for another baby
your going be a big girl
and take care of the baby
and I'm going take care of the baby
(just to clarify, "the baby" is just another baby, someday...not yet!)

10/10
"Daddy I want Abby give me some slack..."

9/19
"my mom cut my hair and I didn't cry and I didn't move and I didn't whine!" (not really, but I'll let him think that)

9/9
"Mommy we need to get more toilet paper so we can go potty some more"

9/5
"mom, there are wittle kids in my whitening-mcqueen car"
me-"oh, really what are they saying?"
"they're saying to me 'you are a filthy hippy' and they say 'dadda got his hair cut'"

8/25
"my hair looks funny"

8/2
"Mommy I jus' have to take a bath cuz I am a filthy hippie."

7/5
"Daddy your not very good at stop signs."

6/30
"Flies fly by why they're named flies, bugs bug by, and spiders slide 'round on their webs and go down and scare you."

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok Sydney thought this was hilarious. Looks like we will be watching it all day. Not sure about this boy thing...lol! The bag kinda kicked his butt there in the end!

Carrie said...

I had to stop her at 11, ugh!

tanna said...

Man Jamie reminds me of you!

Chad said...

You don't say, Tanna... There are times I look at my son and try and figure out how he can be so much like his mother... And not in one or two things but most things... He is a little male clone of his mother.