
and then they watched the parade:

We resorted to putting Abby's mittens on Tristan's feet, which made him look something like an ape.
Then we went to the baby center to change Tristan and make him a bottle. The best part was that it was like 80 degrees in there. I love the little baby holders they have, here you can see Tristan in one. They also had individual padded changing stations with an attendant to take your dirty diaper and throw it away!
Jamie's happy to be warm!
Then we went to see Minnie's house:
and goofy's car.
After that we did the race-track. Jamie drove but I'm not sure how he saw out from under that cap? You can see he's got his thinking lips on...



Then we did the teacups where the kids made me a little sick.


Once it started to get dark we broke down and bought some cheap fleece. Disney made a killing on cheap fleece that day. Everyone had this stuff on! Abby got a Minnie cape:
complete with Minnie hand-gloves:
Jamie got a scarf, and I got a Mickey ears hat.
After that we did mainly indoor things to defrost and stay warm like Pirates of the Carribean and the Tiki hut. Although I do have to admit that the tiki hut isn't so interesting when it's all in Japanese. After dinner Jamie and I went on space mountain and Abby and Tristan watched the electric light parade with Chad.
2 comments:
Stunning photos Anna. You should come and visit South Africa...here even the winters aren't that cold;-D
Cool that the parades are in both english and spanish. The fleece is cute on Abby. You should ask Jamie if he would have rather been too hot or cold? Cause it seems to me that the kid only likes a perfect 65 degrees!
Post a Comment