On Saturday Jan 29th, Chad was not feeling well so Jamie and I went out together for the day. First off, I let Jamie pick where we were going. He picked the Bicycle Park that is in Kurihama. I must say that it was a little weird and nobody spoke any English. Neither was there English on any of the signs (and there were many signs). The cool thing is that the bicycles are there to use, free of charge. There are "streets" set up for the kids to go thruogh with mini-intersections, stoplights, yield signs, and even a fake railroad crossing. But since we didn't know any of the rules, I felt like Jamie kept getting yelled at. He went around the streets a few times and then said he was done.



As you can see, he is riding a pedal-cart because he cannot yet ride a bike without training wheels. They had bikes with training wheels, but you had to stay in the baby-circle.





After that, I let Jamie pick out the restaurant for lunch. He picked out something called Jonathan's, which looked to be something like a Japanese Denny's.
His kids meal:


Some sort of a beef patty with onions atop, soaked in a soy-based sauce. Served with 4 potato wedges alongside.

a small salad and garlic bread.

We also got this strange soda that tasted very similar to ambrosia salad. It was even somewhat foamy and was surprisingly delicious!
1 comment:
Lunch looks good. Much nicer looking then Denny's...
Post a Comment