Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zushi hike

Chad and Jamie went on a hike at the end of January. I stayed home with Tristan and Abby. Abby and I scrapbooked and then we walked our babies to Starbucks. Everyone got a kick out of her pushing her dollies in her little doll stroller. Wish I had gotten some pictures of that. Anyways, here are the hike pics. Jamie walked 7 miles!

This is the entrance to the shrine.

Shrines are part of the original Japanese religion.
Hiking up the nearby mountain.
Snack time.
They got lunch at Zushi station - mashed potato and various fillings coated with panko and fried.

Then they took the train home.
A good day includes at least one vending!



1 comment:

Chad said...

the potato things are great. Very tasty. I was impressed that Jamie walked that far. There were moments when he did not seem like he was going to make it but pulled through. Had to be a bit of a cheer leader for the last couple of km.