Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kurihama flower world

Otherwise known as Godzilla park. After the bicycle park and going out to lunch, Jamie and I headed to Kurihama Flower World. It is an awesome park that has during the spring the summer, huge flower gardens, an herb garden, hiking paths and a place called Adventure land where there is a huge play area with lots of slides, including one large one that is essentially like riding on an assembly line. Next time, I will bring a pad to sit on, because it was quite jarring to my little tushy. (And you can go much faster as I witnessed others doing.)

The white areas that are covered will soon be filled with flowers!
The Godzilla slide (there is one down his back).
Jamie tries out the roller slide first.
Now we'll go together!




A view of Kurihama on a hike back down the other side of the hill. This is where we took the ferry from on our first weekend here.
So hard to get this one to smile!
The total distance through the park was 2000 meters plus another 2000 meters back to the train station so we did quite the amount of walking that day!

2 comments:

Chad said...

it is so good to see anna walking everywhere. I think she is looking fwd to driving again. Looks like fun, the things you miss when you are sickly...

Carrie said...

Fun times. Love the godzilla statue and those roller slides are fun!