Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve we went to mom&dad's for dinner. Mom made the best pork roast I have EVER had! Charlie, Chad and I kept vigil while the roast was in the oven to make sure it did not get overdone :) Everyone loved it, along with the rolls, mashed potatoes, and onion casserole. After dinner, "ho-ho grandpa" made his annual appearance and the kids all got pajamas and a rice-cozy that I had made.
Abby's pink penguin night-dress
Tristan's kimono-style pj's

I made Jamie pajama pants (same fabric as Tristan's) and bought the matching shirt.
Tristan was extremely leery of Santa from the beginning.
There were several attempts to get him to sit on his lap.



This was as close as we got.

Even though we told him who it was, he didn't believe us until dad took off the hat, hair and the beard.

Back to the safe arms of grandma.



Jamie gets spanking.

Abby gets a tickle.





2 comments:

Carrie said...

So fun. Mak says "SANTA!" The look on moms face is priceless in all of them.

Chad said...

A great time was had by all.