Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tristan's birthday

We had a joint birthday for Tristan and Carmia whose birthdays are only 12 days apart.  I chose a fishy theme which seemed appropriate for both girls and boys.  (I originally wanted to do Nemo but no one sells anything related to Nemo these days, especially not party supplies - wonder why?).  Anyways, I scoured pinterest for some ideas and found these turtle cupcakes.  I had to go to 3 different stores to find all the different gummy parts! (Which are peach rings, gumdrops, and fruit slices both large and small.)  I was quite proud of my creations...


I also made banners with fishy decorations and letters cut from my cricut.


We had plenty of kids over for a spaghetti feed.




Tristan still couldn't figure out how to blow out his candles.


But Carmia did great!

Then there were presents where Tristan eagerly opened each one and tried his hardest to keep them away from his siblings!



He gets so excited about presents now (he wasn't that into it at Christmas).





Videos: these are kinda boring the kids might like them!





Okay this one is funny!

2 comments:

Chad said...

a good time was had by all.

Carrie said...

I will watch the videos later w Syd but wanted to say I love the cupcakes. they turned out AWESOME and Tristan and that spaghetti is a riot!