Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tristan videos

Dizzy joke goes wrong:


Tristan thinks he knows how to open bananas because he sees his siblings do it with a butter knife (make a slit and then open it).  One time he runs into my room while I'm still in bed and throws the banana and knife right at my face! (You do it mom!)



This is by far the funniest.  What you don't see is that Chad had just "slapped" me on the rear just prior to the video.  (This has happened several times and I'm always trying to figure why Tristan is suddenly hitting me, oh yeah, he's just copying his dad)




2 comments:

Chad said...

So funny to watch him do that. Sorry dear for teaching him such bad habits.

Carrie said...

The funniest part I think is when you walk across your kitchen to put dishes in the dishwasher, lol......

No really next he will graduate to the chefs knife and bring that to u with the banana when you are in the shower