![]() |
| Winter Vashon sailing race |
![]() |
| self-portrait |
Crazy Tristan
![]() |
| He thought that he might be able to crawl out of his highchair when he threw a fit. He soon figured out that it wasn't going to happen (he's buckled in) and it pissed him off even more! |
![]() |
| Salad spinners make great hats. |
![]() | |
| Do not try this at home. |
![]() |
| Downtown lights. |
![]() |
| Family portriat |
![]() |
| My holiday "helpers" |
![]() |
| The finished gingerbread house. It was a disaster this year. |
![]() |
| Shopping with mom and grandma is exhausting and we haven't even started yet! |
![]() |
| The kids anxiously waited until we could make the gingerbread houses. |
![]() |
| So we finally took out the two packages I had bought. We did not even have one complete non-broken set (it didn't help that I had dropped one). |
![]() |
| And there was no frosting, so I had to make my own (spoiled by the kits at Costco I guess). |
![]() |
| Tristan went to town on eating the broken pieces. |
![]() |
| Chad and I tried miserably to get one house together. We managed but it looked like crap! |
















2 comments:
I fully understand how Tristan feels about shopping.
Great post.
We have definitely have had those gingerbread house years. They haven't even had the costco kit the last couple years here. Tristan and Mak are so much ALIKE!
Post a Comment